April 13, 2016

Join The It Girl team: Social Media Manager, Creative Editor, and Freelance Writers


Hi Girls!

It’s time for us for expanding our team. This time we are looking for you all active, bright and ready for new challenge girls to be part of our team. So if you are ready for some experience in start up, online media and online journalism here are the available position that you can apply in The It Girl.

#1 Creative Editorial Distributor

 

#2 Social Media Manager

 


#3 Creative Freelance Distributor


4 comments :

  1. I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing.SEO jobs in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in other similar subjects. I see that you have some extremely useful subjects, I will always be checking your blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly appreciated your post! What a fantastic read! These tips could prove invaluable. Wonderful post, Carry on

    ReplyDelete